Sunday, April 5, 2009

in the beginning

Teresa is officially on her mission! Last Wednesday the family drove down to Provo together. Before taking her to the MTC we all ate at Chuck-A-Rama, a family tradition - as her brother Ryan calls it, "The Last Supper". It was so neat to be there together as a family (missed you Jordan!) and see her off. She is going to make a great missionary!

Before leaving she asked me, her sister-in-law Barbara, to update her blog with mission pictures/letters/news/emails all that good stuff. So please stay-tuned!! I'll try to post things as soon as we get them from her. And if you'd like to leave a comment for her or send her a message I would be more than happy to print it out and mail it to her.

{click all images to enlarge}
all the missionaries in the family, past and present, except Jordan who is in Peru

with the proud parents

Thanks everyone for being so supportive! I know Teresa really appreciates it.

1 comment:

Jordan S. said...

Awesome post Barbara. I loved how you changed the family missionary picture title. It makes me feel so loved... :o) Don't worry, I missed you all by not being there. 2 more weeks and I'll be home!