Tuesday, April 7, 2009

first email - 4.7.09

Hi Family,

I was typing an email just a minute ago and lost it. Oh well. I was just trying to tell you that I love the fact that I have email now. I had to wait a whole week to get it on P-Day which is today and I don't have much time because I'm trying to do laundry at the same time. I just wanted to send a quick note so you have my email address so please write. Thank you so much for the package! That was such a great idea to have me open a gift each day. It has really givn me something to look forward to each day. I opened the key chain today! Thank you for the photos Dad! That was awesome. I really liked the poem Heather wrote for the instructions too. Very cleaver. I have also enjoyed the Tide, the hand sanitizer, and Jordan, thank you for the action figures! That totally made me laugh. I took a picture with them. I'll have to send it when I figure out how to do that. Anyway, got to run. I'll send more information to you later.

Love you!!!!

Sis. Schaefermeyer

No comments: