I vowed I would never create a blog, but here it is. I have finally been convinced to do this, but unknown to me, I actually enjoy creating my blog. Who knew? I'm just getting started though, so bear with me as learn all the ins and outs of blogging.
Since I love to travel and am a travel agent, part of this blog will include travel tips and tricks as well as links to travel sites. The first is a list of 20 tips I found on Budget Travel. Enjoy!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha! I knew you'd end up having fun with it. =) Yeah for blogging!
Cute blog! Can't wait to read more!
I vowed I wouldn't ever write in my journal. Then I realized that I had a blog and it was a journal. Funny, huh? (I didn't really vow that I wouldn't write in my journal, I just never wrote in it). But I should vow never to use double negatives, apparently. More posts! I already read the fish story. It was hilarious.
Alicia - I stopped writing in my journal too. And apparently I'm not doing so well with my blog because I haven't added anything to it for awhile. Oh well. I'll get to it, I promise. I'm glad you liked the fish story. I was working at Brynn's dad's law office at the time. By the way, thank you for the donation for the charity! I'll get you a receipt.
Post a Comment